To truly attain the highly requested WOW effect, a special opening is always the answer. Whether it is a special dinner in a private location full of history and art, or whether it is a special opening of a site or a museum to experience it at its best, we are here for you.
There is no minimum number to your request, as well as it can be said for the opposite. Just let us know more about what you had in mind and the details of your vision, and we will get back to you with suitable options. If it is a life celebration like an anniversary or a birthday we can help you make it special. If it is a special visit to a painting or a statue that has been chasing your dreams for years, why not make it private and maybe flanked by an expert that can help you fully appreciate all the little details you couldn’t see on a picture. Or maybe it is a business meeting or event that you had been working on for a long time and you want to be sure to add that special cherry on the top. Trust us to get you to your final goal.
Plan the WOW event, we coordinate/organize it
Each event and each location is unique with special requirements that need to be taken into consideration. Sometimes the foreign company hosting the event has already taken care of most of the planning. Other times we have to develop the event from its conception to the final check of every single last minute detail.
Lucia and her staff have many years of experience in this field and are perfectly suited to become your local coordination office and field supervisor before, during and after the event. If you are unable to come to Italy for a preliminary site inspection, we will provide you with a selection of venues and itineraries in accordance with your requests and budget. After you have specified the services you require, we will get back to you with details on every step of your event, whether it is the selection of a hotel room category, the floor plan of a venue or a selection of menus to choose from.
Apart from celebrating a special company achievement or anniversary, there are other occasions where it is important to add that extra plus that sets your company aside from all your competitors. After having spent years in forming a valid team that works well and is leading your company to success, you want to make sure that they are always happy and eager to work for you. So how about a little reward trip, even just a simple getaway, will make your employees feel how much you appreciate them and have them strive to make you happy again.
Also, even if there seems to never be enough time, it is nice to organize some activities with your team that do not entail the mere work. Team buildings are a fast and fun way to create a vital spirit of cooperation inside your company. These activities also show some characteristics that sometimes stay hidden during the normal working hours, you might have a motivator, a leader, a planner that you were unaware of, until you got to see that person leading say a scavenger hunt in a Medieval Castle or a rafting race down a white water river. According to your budget and your time, we are perfectly able to advise you on the different feasible options and organize a successful service that will stay with you and your company for a long time.
We also like the challenge of finding the perfect location for you, just tell us what you are dreaming of and we will make your dreams come true.
HAND PICKED FROM LUCIA’S BOOK SHELVES
- A Concise History of Italy by Christopher Duggan
- A Farewell to Arms by Hemingway
- A Room with a View by E M Foster
- Brunelleschi’s Dome by Ross King
- Death in Florence by Marco Vichi
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Extra Virgin by Annie Hawes
- Galileo's Daughter: A Historical Memoir of Science, Faith, and Love by Dava Sobel
- I am Not Scared by Niccolò Ammaniti
- Italian Folktales by Italo Calvino
- Italian hours by Henry James
- La Bella Figura by Beppe Severgnini
- Michelangelo and the Pope's Ceiling by Ross King
- Saving Italy by M Edsel
- The Agony and the Ectasy by Irving Stone
- The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant
- The Borgia Bride by Jeanne Kalogridis
- The House of Medici by Christopher Hibbert
- The Italians by John Hooper
- The Light in the Piazza by Elizabeth Spencer
- The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
- The Passion of Artemisia by Susan Vreeland
- The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli
- Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes